Culture and Careers
We’re always on the lookout for passionate and talented people.
We like to think that starting a career with Expression for Growth is unlike joining any other business.
To us, when you join, you become part of the family.
We help people enjoy performing at their best by following our values:
We currently have 2 vacancies
This is an exciting role working to identify, execute and convert client business opportunities to maximize results, revenue and profit in pursuit of 1, 3 and 10 year business goals.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the top five activities for this role are:
- Proactively develop and manage clients – expanding in live clients and driving repeat business through cultivating key stakeholder relationships
- Business development – building influence with key stakeholders within ‘ideal organisations’ through referrals and networking
- Pitching and winning business – leading RFPs, showcasing Precision Learning approach and products
- Translate client’s needs into actionable project briefs – understanding and translating needs into clear project briefs for colleagues to execute
- Bring industry ‘thought leadership’ — bringing in insight of trends, to then stimulate thinking and provoke action for strategic direction, NPD and social media messaging
This role is based in the UK with a hybrid of working from home and working from our Head Office in Fareham, Hampshire. Travel is required to attend client meetings, including some travel outside of the UK.
If you are interested, please request a copy of the job description and send your CV and covering letter to:
Or apply via LinkedIn
Freelance Webinar Producer
Are you a whizz on Zoom? Do you offer services to produce webinars?
We are a global training provider and are looking for Freelance Webinar Producers to support training webinars we run for our clients.
Help us enhance the experience of our participants by supporting our facilitators with all technical aspects of the webinars. This includes activities like admitting participants, managing waiting room and breakout rooms, sharing screen content, sharing resources via chat, managing activities, time-keeping and support with queries.
Along the way you’ll get to work with big-name, blue-chip organisations, who demand the very best. You will also be exposed to world-class commercial skills training.
We are looking to attract business-minded people with good technical skills, who can take a cool, calm and clear approach to managing webinars and communicating with participants.
This is a home based, self-employed position. You must have your own computer and insurance.
We are seeking people who can work during business hours in UK, Europe or Asia-Pacific time zones. Your physical location is not important: it is your availability during these hours that’s essential. Variable hours available each week, based on client demand.
If you are interested, please send details of your experience / services / rates to: firstname.lastname@example.org